Thursday, March 31

busy busy busy

lifes been a bitch lately. debate season is in full swing and i've been coming home everyday at 6.45 for the past week or so to write, rewrite, present, and rewrite speeches half-a-dozen times. Have had no time to study(which admittedly is weird since i found the time to do this) except the time on the long bus ride from school to home and back and just before and after i sleep. Tomorrow theres a CL gong han test which i am going to do miserably at and a A maths test which i'm actually fairly confident for. Aftwerwich comes another gruelling session of debates before going home to catch some shut-eye before the competition on friday. I haven't done any of my homework for 2 weeks now and i think its starting to catch up with me.

On a happier note, i'm goin to see my brother graduate this summer at chicago. Leaving on the 12th of june to meet my parents there. They'll leave on the 6th to tour japan first before flying to chicago. I'm staying behind cos i figure there will definitely be CCA stuff that needs doing that no one else in debate will do. I'm psyched bout meeting my bros though, i haven't seen them or talked to them proper in a long long time and i sincerely can't wait till i can see em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home