Sunday, March 20

Late week ravings

just watched a movie with my folks, we got back despite my sister's protests to continue shopping in orchard even though half the stores were closed. Not that i'd have stayed if they were. I hate orchard, its a polluted, noisy and crouded environment filled with examples of decadent consumerist america. Damn capitalist pigs. Of all my holiday homework, i've done a fifth, left A math, E math and EL undone and thought of excuses for the rest. I think i can finish the leftovers on the morrow if i can make time inbetween church and LOTR which starts at 7.30.

Anyway,heres some stuff i wrote on monday, i was at dinner with my folks and it suddenly sprang out of my head into a notebook i had at the time

Rising to the Sounds of Dawn

Chances have gone by, many too many
Dreams given up, losses aplenty
Sorrow and dread, the soul cries out
The spirit beaten, within and without
Then the twilight breaks, joy resurface
The shining day, returning to grace
As I looked out, The sun's glory came
To the sounds of Dawn, I rose again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home