Sunday, March 27

Sarah's stuff

I didn't really have time to write much this weekend so i'll just post my friend's stuff. She's better than me at this stuff anyway.

My trench
I dug my trench 6 feet deepand

lay down inside it.
above in the world, wars raged
but i could never get hit.

As strong fingers played
empty songs of silence
and music of old
turned red to violence...

i lay down inside my trench
watching the world around me.
i was hiding.. hiding in the shadows
and hoping that no one would see.

As mutual relationships
turned into love and hate
and the existance of love
became a controversial debate.

there i was in the trench
ignoring their ignorance
silently, sending to them
sympathy, my condolences.

moral values, down the drain
people trying to outdo the rest
and gossip flying all about
about ones whom they detest.

oh let me stay in this trench
I fear of facing the world
i fear everything it is
i fear everything it hurls.

i fear music-lacking of peace
i fear love-lacking sincerity
i fear values-full of hypocrism

i fear. i fear.. i'm so full of fear.
and because of that, i'm staying here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home