Friday, April 22

Da Ge's Poems

-Poems by the Bigf*** (who also is my elder brother)-

Here's a poem for you that I saw off the internet. Maybe you read it already:


Roses are red
Violets are blue
All my base
Are belong to you.


Good right? Here's one that I composed:


Look, I'm a chicken!
Look, I'm a duck!
I fly round the farm
And I don't give a smiley face!


Ok here's a serious, serious poem:


I glance at the smiling digits
On my screen
They are not amiable
They are sneering
They mock me with the passing minutes
Which seal my sloth tomorrow.

I block the screen with my hand
But the clock still stands there
Invisible
Ticking
Unrepentant
Incorrigible
So small, yet so haughty

This time, I will overcome
And make my 9.30 class.
Even if I haven't done my homework.
Shut up, clock.
Even though you do not speak you still mock me.

I will defeat you!



Ok, hope you liked my poems. Byebye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home