Wednesday, April 20

-untitled-
I was sitting on the beach
that calm white shore
The smooth earth beneath me
like a fine sandy floor

I reached out to the sky
heaven smiled kindly
The clouds rolled on by
I lay there blindly

I was still waiting
why was that so
For what was i waiting
why did everything move so slow

I stretched out my arms
fingers out seeking
What was I looking for
what precious teaching

I was sad and adrift
alone without anchor
My mind was lonely seeking faith
but I was without her

She was who i was waiting for
but she would not appear
For her i am still waiting
but she still isn't here

I wonder when she'll come
but life must still go on
I feel the winds of time
and my dreams will not live on


I haven't thought of a name for this one yet and the words could use editing, anyone got an idea for one? All suggestions are welcome and can be either posted on the tagboard or emailed
to me. Thanks all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home