Monday, May 9

There and back again (OBSabah)

Ladies & gentlemen, boys & girls, I AM HOME.

After one week spent without real food, sleep and toilets I have finally returned from the bug-infested jungles and mountains of Sabah Malaysia. I have never felt so good to see this tiny, over-crowded, hot, super stressful piece of over-regulated and regimented island in my entire life(I mean Singapore in case your stupid) I am seriously deliriously happy to be home again.

The entire camp can be summarized in a phrase, it was a harrowing, torturous and ridiculously difficult experience which most pampered Singaporean people would never want to have to go through(ok so it was abit longer than a phrase, so sue me). I would write on and tell you all about it but you can ask the 49 other people who went with me and they would probably all agree with the above description (also because the camera i took along had a crank up and all the pictures i took were destroyed). I could tell you the story without them, but you know what they say, seeing is believing and it just wouldn't be the same without any pictures.

One thing I am not happy about though is that now that i'm back i have to go to school again. What with an unholy horde of common tests around the corner i simply am not looking forward to going back to Fairfield tomorrow. I also have a mountain of homework left to do which i haven't touched and won't touch(till tomorrow at least).

Lastly, life really sucks right now because Guild Wars happens to be 40 bucks more expensive than i expected it to be. (Damn MMORPGs) So i'm stuck with Battle for middle-earth and emperor of the fading suns for little while longer.
(Oh well playing computer is bad for me anyway)

2 Comments:

At 9:59 pm, Blogger J Schnorng said...

yahlor...computer is EVIL!

 
At 8:35 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

piew piew piew piew piew piew

eh let me know if you want okay? bleagh. email/MSN me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home