Monday, May 30

What Holiday?

News this week:
-June "holidays" have started, have tons of homework
-Cousin from malaysia moved in, he's stayin in my room until either my brothers come back or the indonesian tenants we're supposed to be getting get here.
-I finished X-men Legends on X-box (Someone tell Benjamin to lend me Ninja Gaiden again so i can finish it)
-Me and my debate team are gonna debate with and get thrashed by MGS tmr
-I'm putting up a presentation on the English Teacher (Lit Text) at Crescent Girls this friday
-I'm going to chicago in 2 weeks time
-I've taken up the drums at church
-And i'm putting blogging on hold.

Sorry I haven't been updating (I seem to be saying that alot lately), but i just haven't felt like writing anything, call it writer's block or whatever but i think my poetic inspiration has deserted me (at least temporarily). I haven't written anything reasonably good since i got back from OBS and i can't think of anything clever (or at the very least stupid in a funny way) to write or say so until I get my wits back, i'm putting blogging on hold.

Anyway its the holidays, and everything we don't associate with holidays (homework, CCA, competitions, projects and the like) are filling my hands with tasks i don't want to do. The way things are, calling them holidays is almost hypocrisy. On the bright side though, i fly to Chicago to see my brother and other people in 2 weeks, and frankly this is the biggest highlight of my year right now. So what with me being away and busy and all, don't expect much out of my blog for June. BTW to all the people who are doing projects with me that need to be handed when school re-opens, just mail me stuff that i can do on a computer and i shld be able to do it while i'm in the states or preferably before i leave.

Thats all for now, happy holidays all.

4 Comments:

At 6:50 am, Blogger anon. said...

aiyah, it's only mgs ; ) X-men legends is pretty cool though, I finished it a while ago on the PS2. Try and pick up Jade Empire if it's convenient. I've got your copy of Guild Wars sitting here, but I presume you don't have a gaming PC at home now, so it's a moot point I guess. d:

 
At 9:02 am, Blogger J Schnorng said...

when i read jamin's comment, i thought 'mgs' meant metal gear solid. then i realized that he was talking about debates. aiyah, won't get thrashed lah...you can do it.

i have MGS3 by the way, if you want to play that.

finally, i think kotorII >>> Jade Empire; while I want to play both, I'd rather play kotor first.

 
At 8:53 pm, Blogger anon. said...

Kotor II was disappointing to most - Jade Empire was not. d: get Jade on Xbox, Kotor can be had on PC.

 
At 7:44 am, Blogger sarah said...

I have nothing to say. so er. --blank-- try eating bananas. it makes ppl go high and tht'll take ur mind off homework. yippee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home