Friday, August 19

Advertising

Hey everyone, if you're from my school, fairfield methodist, you'll know that we have a crappy subject called R&D. In this "subject", we form groups to do specific projects that last a duration of roughly 3 quarters of the year. Now my group is doing the project referred to as the "coffee chain" in which we are tasked with creating a feasible business plan for the setting up of a coffee-selling/making enterprise.

As a part of my groups swordproof, axeproof, fireproof, waterproof and absoulutely everything except idiot proof plan, we are launching an advertising campaign via the hugely new and popular internet medium that everyone who reads this will know about, namely, blogs. I call upon all my friends and whoever who happens to read this to spread the word about my group's coffee chain idea which happens to be called Bistre Coffee or Bliss-tre Coffee depending on whos side your on but thats internal politics and its very nasty so i won't go over it.

Anyway whichever name you like better, please do spread the word about are fabulous idea. If you want more information on this idea, simply ask me through msn or email or whichever medium is most convenient to you. You can also ask Clarence, our illustrious group leader, at firebred.karu@gmail.com.

Thanks all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home