Saturday, February 25

stuff that needed saying

I think there comes a time in everyone's life when you look at your life and wonder why you have it. Wondering whether there's a reason or a pre-ordained destiny governing your actions. You begin to ask yourself, what is the reason you are here. What purpose are you on Earth to fulfil. Is it divine? Is there a calling greater than everything else? Or are you just here merely because logic declares you think and therefore am. These are hard questions to answer and nothing in this world will answer them satisfactorily.

Anyway, getting out of the philosophical stuff, I leave for Nepal next week on saturday morning. Those of you who care should pray that no insurgents or terrorists capture me or blow me up or do anything particularly nasty to me. Alternatively, praying that I don't get bird flu or hepatitis A/B or anything like that would be really great too. We'll be painting a school and giving the students some lessons over there so you can pray that those will go well too. If all goes well I'll be back a week after I leave or so, hopefully in one, healthy piece.

Cheers guys

1 Comments:

At 7:16 pm, Blogger happiwife said...

Hi, pls sms me your flight number? And exact departure time? Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home