Tuesday, April 25

Debate Elections Candidates

A few words from your candidates for this year's debate elections.


Robin Lee

I believe most of you know my name but just in case you dont ... I am Robin Lee. I am in 2 CCA's, debate and media. Debate is my core CCA which I joined in secondary 1 while I joined media in sec 2 cos I am/was/am still interested in it.
So about the leadership postions... Anything's fine. If a resposibility is given to me I will try to carry it out well. If I cannot or did not then I am sorry.
Hint: vote Joseph. They have more experience than I do haha.
Since debate is my core you will see me usually on wednsdays and fridays, both the debate sessions.
Lets hope we all become confident and brilliant speakers =)
Go Vote!

Fernando Loo

Name: Fernando Loo
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Voting Aims: Vice-President
Writeup: Well, I've got to take up a leadership position and Robin's opting for secretary so I'll go for the next best thing...just wish me god speed that I'll do well and be rest assured I'll never turn into Wei Zhang.

Joseph Lim

Well, all of us have to take up a leadership position, and I’m okay with any position as we’ll all probably end up splitting the work equally. Debate is my only CCA, so I would turn up for all the sessions. I believe that debate should only have basic rules as you would be best able to pick up skills when you are relaxed and comfortable.

2 Comments:

At 8:08 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Panasonic Stainless Steel Microwave

 
At 6:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best deadbolt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home