Saturday, September 23

A Home, for Now

I'm staying with my Dad's friends (Uncle Jim and Aunty Sharon) right now, they're aweseome people. They own a charming house which is older than my Dad and its alot nicer than most of the houses I've been in, and I've been in quite afew. But then you aren't interested in me talking, after all, a picture says a thousand words right?
Enjoy:


The House where I stay


The place where I sleep


The room next to where I sleep where I dump all my stuff


The view from said room


Me in the basement doing laundry (Yes, I actually can)


My Dad, Aunty Sharon who I am staying with, and a Vietnamese pair of siblings they take to church every sunday. (Uncle Jim was getting the car)


The american sky.


You guys are still the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home