Monday, October 30

A Brief Panorama

Here are afew pictures from around the house and the neighbourhood, just to give you a brief picture of the place I stay at and what it looks like in autumn.


The house I'm staying at


The street next to the house I'm staying at


A nearby street complete with yellow trees!


A tree I thought looked nice at the time (don't ask why)


The folks I'm staying with (They're awesome)


My Dad lounging around.


and me


Just finished a mid-term paper and I'm completely beat, ah the tyranny of procrastination.

5 Comments:

At 7:09 pm, Blogger J Schnorng said...

Dear Jeremy

Despite living with dad, you seem to have succumbed to the Tan family tradition of going overseas and letting your hair grow long long. Ah well, we've all had long long hair at least once - now you can try it too!

Have fun!

 
At 11:19 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jeremy,
those are lovely shots, fall is a colorful time.

 
At 10:05 am, Blogger happiwife said...

ur hair is so long!!! haha

 
At 11:34 am, Blogger aerasio said...

anonymous: haha its less pleasant than it looks.
Da ge & Ps eve: haha yep, nothing I can do about that, haircuts are just so expensive over here ya'know

 
At 3:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

JEREMY TAN ZHIYI!
REMEMBER ME?
YOUR LITERATURE SINGING PARTNER.
thanks for abandoning us here in singapore. really thoughtful of you.
you should come back. i really think you have more pressing responsibilities here in singapore. we need you here to talk back to miss hia. and i heard that the place you're at? has unrestrictive gun laws. i would love a gun.

COME BACK WHEN YOURE SIXTY FOUR,
Audrey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home