Monday, October 16

Infinite Bustle!

I am in the middle of crunch time. I have to hand in an annotated bibliography complete with descriptions of at least 10 sources, a fully described thesis statement, and a working paper outline for english. On thursday I will be taking a mid-term paper for my religion class for which I am nearly completely unprepared. I have to read and understand a chapter of ATOM (A journey across the Subatomic Universe) for class tomorrow and I have a test for World Politics on Friday. To place the icing on the cake, Praise Band (which I got myself into) has a 'performance/ outreach event' on Sunday which I'll probably be drumming for which we need to rehearse for. Despite all this, I saw fit to go on a retreat with the dudes at Intervarsity Christian Fellowship the weekend before this and also may have inadvertedly joined the emerging Hamline Debate Team.


Its gonna be fun......

1 Comments:

At 1:13 am, Blogger happiwife said...

praise band?!!!
so cool!!!

ok, i think we should have a band here too. i like "praise". but if we call it "praise band" too, then we are copycats right?

... hmmm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home