Wednesday, October 11

random rambling

I want to respond to everyone, I really do. I'm flattered that everyone has so much faith in me. Sometimes, I feel I don't really deserve that faith. What can I achieve? I am a doubter, a cynic, belief comes stumbling and crumbles. I want to believe I can, many tell me I can, but there is always a nagging voice, and no matter how much I supress it, it still remains, a part of me always willing to give in to it. My conscious mind knows what needs to be done, believes that it can be done, and sets out to do it, but I remain in a stupor. My limbs don't move, my eyes are glued to the screen. My will fails and falters, and yet you believe in me. What can I do with such a belief, my muscles remain inert, I am still unable to move. Who can save me, compel me? Motivation, determination and discipline, aren't they qualities I'm supposed to have? Sloth stands in the way, it is a giant evil, with a poison so insidious that it paralyzes the best of us. I lack the will to fight it, my strength is sapped as I face it. I try to raise my fists but they are like lead weights. Unwilling to move and short on resolve I fall to my knees. I am spent, defeated. The villain has triumphed and I have no secret ancient technique to defeat it. Who do I turn to now?



Uhh, I'm kinda suprised that IS thought my earlier post worthy of mention. Thanks Inspr3d. Its really flattering. Sorry to Jacq about the haze thing, but its gone now anyway right? Hope you guys are studying hard back home.
Thats all for now, later.

2 Comments:

At 9:30 pm, Blogger happiwife said...

Jem,
I thought you wrote very well and I was glad to see your article on IS you know.

:)

 
At 9:31 pm, Blogger aerasio said...

haha thanks :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home