Thursday, October 19

A tough one

Describe the more prominent characteristics of the Pharisees in Jesus' day. In what ways were the Pharisees both an elitist and popular movement? How might both of these tendencies have contributed to the tension between the Pharisees and early followers of Jesus? How would you describe Jesus' relationship to the Pharisaic movement?


Heres one for Pastor to ponder :/

Incidentally, I'm gonna be answering this in forty minutes. Ah the troubles of life.

As a side note, someone should tell Ms Hia to go and watch GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka). Its Awesome!

2 Comments:

At 1:12 am, Blogger happiwife said...

argh.
40 mins?
can u pls send me yr answer?
maybe i can use it for my biblical studies at the bible college. lol!

 
At 5:08 pm, Blogger aerasio said...

haha, I meant that the exam starts in 40 mins time. They actually gave me one and a half hours to do the actual question :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home