Thursday, November 9

Follow me

Follow me
Baby, I won't let you leave if you believe in me
And I always set you free from all those yesteryears
But you don't know how much
I got believe in you

I was staring at your shoulder shivering
In such a coldest summer breeze
Meanwhile I wonder why we're here
Look for the line between love and friends
We'll be twisting ourselves
again

I was standing at the corner on the street
Watching the wheels are turning free
Waiting to back up on my feet
Reading a line between night and day
I'll be twisting myself
again


By Beck AKA Mongolian Chop Squad

You can hear it here.

2 Comments:

At 12:29 am, Blogger J Schnorng said...

that song isn't by beck, but by the rocket boys; just thought you'd want to know.

also, you don't know how much i got believe in you.

 
At 2:24 pm, Blogger aerasio said...

technically, neither group existed so the question is moot

 

Post a Comment

<< Home