Wednesday, November 8

Gitaroo Man: The Legendary Theme (Acoustic)



I was on youtube yesterday and I remembered this song. My 2nd brother introduced it to me, around the time when he still did that kinda thing, saying something like "I think you'll like this song". I remember it now, he never really introduced things to me because he liked them. He always did so because he thought I'd like em, which is probably something that never came to my mind when he was doing it, or when I was trying to introduce a song I thought was cool to him.

This is a really cool song, and I think you guys will like it :P

The original is here.

Cheers

3 Comments:

At 8:33 pm, Blogger happiwife said...

i like it!

 
At 9:17 pm, Blogger barney said...

nice tune.cool :)

 
At 7:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya, we all enjoyed it too, angie, faith n i

hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home