Sunday, November 5

I've got a 3-6 page research paper due on Tuesday. I've realized that my thesis is untenable and that it is simply too vast a topic to cover (fundamental logical flaws aside). I've got a wealth of information but no thesis to put it into. Pillars are crumbling around me. Writing the paper is the last thing on Earth I want to be doing (bar dying, being stricken with disease, sitting for major exams, and/or cleaning toilets in various 3rd world countries, you know all that nasty stuff). Oh the tyranny of procrastination!

Meh, I'll do like, a page and a half and do the rest after class tomorrow. Wish me luck :P

As a sidenote, I realize that the O'levels proper have already started for some of my friends and that this comes late. Oh well, heres wishing you guys the best of luck and divine goodwill. Hope you guys all get less than 8 points! (If you're more ambitious than that go find someone else to wish for you)

Happy mugging folks

1 Comments:

At 5:30 am, Blogger J Schnorng said...

i'll be online later i guess... if you need someone to bounce ideas off of, i can help you with it - just look at the information you have and try and work something out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home