Saturday, November 11

Random Thoughts

-How do you teach people to be mature? It can't be done! Maturity cannot be taught like physics.

-My major is Undecided! How many bl**dy times do I have to tell you that!

-I don't like homework on weekends, but then I don't like it period, ah redundancy!

-The problem with the way Clarence thinks and views the world is he looks at everything the way he thinks it should be, not the way it is. As a result, he is often wrong.

-It is pleasant when the sun is shining and the breeze is light to sit on the sun porch and drink orange juice.

-The linguistic prescriptivists (or whatever they call themselves) were right about something after all. (See Tense Present by David Foster Wallace)

-Milk and butter taste good in egg.

-The praise band should do Covers of Mongolian Chop Squad songs

-I wish I was Koyuki, then again I wish alot of stupid things from time to time.

-Mongolian Chop Squad is cool.

-I'm addicted to VideoCrack, or as the rest of the world knows it, Youtube.

-I watch too much anime

-I watched all that anime and still got 2As an A- and a B+ for midterms.

-Music is cool, it should make the world go round

-I need to get better at music

-I changed my mind Sherman, my dream instrument is now a yellow telecaster Electric Guitar with the word 'Beck' in Gold on the case or something. (I still like acoustic guitars though) Either that or a really swanky black drum set with all the appropriate clashes and tomes and whatnot.

-I wanna start a band now, we can do covers of WW1 songs and stuff

-Mangas I want to read: Rurouni Kenshin, Beck, GTO, Flame of Recca, Samurai Champloo and others

-I know the folks back home like it when I post pictures, but I just can't really be bothered to take any.

-I have weird dreams

-I don't like doing laundry much

-Cooking on the other hand is a different story

-We should have a big party at Youwei's when me and Jeanette get back

-Dad got a car, its cool, but I'm still not learning to drive yet :P

-I was made to hit in America!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home