Monday, December 25

Happy Holidays


So another year passes by, and we come to that time of the year again. That joyous day which every fortunate child looks forward to with yearning and happy expectation. No presents for guessing it (you should be getting presents anyway, unless you're a sad, friendless, kinless and hence very sorry individual, you have my sympathies), its Christmas.

For those of you who are lagging behind on news of current events, this is my first Christmas in the 'land of the free', also my first 'white Christmas', and well, to put a long story short, after the hectic bustle of my first term at Hamline University, the relaxed Christmas I have nearly finished spending here was a welcome change (despite the charged and energetic efforts of my Dad for it to be otherwise). The wind is strong, the fire pleasant, the sister sleeping, and the laptop working, for these I am grateful.

I even got a guitar stand out of the deal, awesome Christmas in my books : )

So, here's hoping yours was just as fun! Happy holidays, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


and now for the post-post messages:

-Happy Birthday to Jeanette in advance, hope you're having fun having a break from school in Singapore.

-Despite the glowing qualities a white Christmas is given in the song 'I'm dreaming of a White Christmas', I think it's kinda overrated. At least in St Paul anyway. The snow is thawing after a 'out of nowhere' rise in temperature. The wind is strong so its still freezing outside after windchill is taken into account, and everything, and I mean everything is closed, even walmart I think. Meh, oh well.

Cheers
Jeremy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home