Tuesday, January 23

J-term slides to a close

So, my final lecture ended an hour ago. Tomorrow, all we're doing is a final review session before the last exam and a trip to some speech on economics by some economic big-wig. Then it'll be finals on thursday and the lighning paced J-term will be over. Whew.

I met some friends to jam yesterday. It was fun.

I also seem to have exhausted interest in youtube anime and have taken to downloading the GW client on library computers so I can play on campus without bringing my laptop. Its actually surprisingly easy and quick to do. Cheers to free high speed internet.

I don't have pictures of the inside of the house yet, but I will soon. They're installing carpets on the stairs today so its better if I wait anyway.

Thanks for listening to (or reading rather) this mundane post.

Hope everyone back home is safe, sound and having fun!

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home