Monday, February 5

A mis-named term

Spring term has started, in the dead middle of winter. American's sure know how to time their terms.

I'm taking a coupla classes that look like they might take alot of work. Guess I'd better get my (insert Dad's) money worth out of it right? I'm also taking classical guitar, which looks like a ton of fun, I even get 2 credits out of it. It's great when you score points for doing what you enjoy :)

Despite what looks like a fun and insightful term ahead, I can't wait for June to get here. My flight's set at June 15th so I'll be back in Singapore on the 16th at the latest I think.

Just got back from a Christian conference organised by Intervarsity Christian Fellowship. It was cool.

Tell you all about it in a few months, later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home