Tuesday, March 27

My World (by Sarah Tsang)

The cloud walked past me today.
He kept his eyes stuck to the floor,
Like her was looking out for
Shiny nickels he would never find.

The sea scolded me today.
He entrapped me in his raging fists,
He left me cold and beaten,
Cursing myself for who I am.

The sky fell down and I picked
Him up from off the floor.
He was unable to achieve…
He wanted more. And more.

They hold me prisoner,
Hoping I’d find a shiny nickel or two,
Cursing my own capabilities,
A convict to my faults.
I’ve been withheld.
Locked away
In a dark room of this vicious irony.



I just got back from Chicago, I went to Portugal for Spring break. Why I say I came back from Chicago is an annoying story. Tell everyone about it later.

Cheers for Sarah's poem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home