Saturday, October 27

Sometimes...

The leaves are turning yellow now. A dirty shade for the most part. Constant showers have robbed the trees of the glorious autumn red and graced them instead with a kind of dirty brown... depressing really. The days grow shorter, and bleaker and my spirits trod downward with them, a solemn march toward the gloom of winter.

But I stray from that path... sometimes...

Sometimes, when she's there, the world doesn't seem so bleak, the days not so cold, the sky not so bloody depressingly grey... Sometimes, when music rings in my head, and I feel the pulse of the beat and rejoice in clear harmonies, all the world seems well... Sometimes, when I take a stroll and feel at peace with God and men, basking in the wonder of nature... Sometimes...

More often than not though, I'm just annoyed at how many papers I have to write tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home