Monday, December 17

Songs I plan to learn! (or just musical things in general)

This is more for my own memory than anything else but what the hey, it is my blog after all...

Guitar/Vocals
1) Wu Jiahui: 一半(One Half)
2) Chen Wei Lian: Missing
3) Dispatch: The General
4) Dispatch: Two Coins
5) Goh Nakamura: Embarcadero Blues
6) Kuwata Keisuke: Ashita Hareru kana
7) The Brilliant Green: Maybe We Could Go Back To Then

Instrumental Guitar Bits
1) Belle and Sebastian: Fiction
2) Belle and Sebastian: Mornington Crescent
3) Ambient Music from NHK Ni Yokoso
4) Antoine Dufour: Drac & Friends part I
5) Antoine Dufour: Spiritual Groove
6) John Mayer: Cavatina
7) Led Zeppelin: Stairway to Heaven
8) Coil: The Legendary Theme (Acoustic Version)
9) Aya Hirano: God Bless

Piano
1) Belle and Sebastian: Fiction
2) Beautiful Life OST: Silent Clouds
3) Kuwata Keisuke: Ashita Hareru kana

Bass
1) Yoko Kanno (the Seatbelts): Tank! (I actually have the intro bits down, I just need to figure out the verse bits)
2) Beck (MCS): Spice of Life

Drums:
1) Mute Math: Typical
2) Mute Math: Chaos
3) Mute Math: Reset
4) Brush Kit drumming
5) more complex Jazz drum beats than the ones I know now

wow, this list got a lot longer than I thought it was going to be. Ahh so much to learn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home