Saturday, October 25

A Thought

I feel hopeful, about things. Though the troubles and worries I've been dealing with lately haven't really gone away, and though there are yet many hurdles and mountains to overcome and surmount; I feel a kind of peace.

While I don't know if things will work out in the short run, or if I'll be able to handle all the things that are being piled unto my plate or if I'll be able to progress and move beyond all the things I've been trying to move beyond for the past couple months:

I know that God will carry me through it all, and that knowledge alone is enough for me...



I just felt like that needed to be said, both for my own sake, and for the sake of whoever should read this. Trust in him, and he will carry you through...

Later...

1 Comments:

At 8:43 pm, Blogger YeeLing said...

Thanks! Hehe
And hope all is well with you! Hope things have been better since 5 weeks ago.

Update! :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home